Through all the excitement that comes with getting engaged and planning a wedding, there are also a lot of things to do and people to see that comes with the territory. From when to do what, how to stay on budget and gathering inspiration, the things to keep organized seems overwhelming. By creating one place for all your wedding related details, you will ease some of the stress and feel in control of it all. This wedding planner cover pages are not only simple, but elegant as well. Having planned my own wedding and a few of my friends, it was hard to find something out there (in Google and Etsy) that fit my style and offered a thorough wedding planner.
For the DIY brides who are looking to save money on not hiring a wedding planner, this printable wedding planner cover pages are for you! I have designed simple, yet elegant templates that are easy to use and pretty to look at.
This is also a great gift for to be brides!
What will you receive:
– Cover Pages (Front and Back for your binder) [ I can customize your name on here as well – and email it to you!]
– Tab Cover Pages which include the following:
– Wedding Timeline – 12 month Timeline Checklist
– 12 month Calendar [blank calendar will be provided]
– Guest List Tracker
– Bridal Contact List [Bridesmaids and Groomsmen]
– Floor Plan
– Music and Photography
– Vendor Worksheet
– Emergency Kit Checklist
Total of 10 cover pages and 12 complimentary blank floral design calendar pages!
Buy Now 🙂