Top 10 UK Business Leaders WINNING with workforce culture.
Great leadership starts from the top down. Employee Engagement is the hot trend across the business scene. As more and more companies are understanding that true engagement cultivates great workplace cultures and directly impacts the bottom line.
There’s a lot of talk around the right and wrong approach to driving positive change within a business team. There’s a select few that are actually getting it right. Here’s our top 10 list of those leading the way and ones to watch. Their workforces speak for themselves.
- Marc Allera (EE) https://ee.co.uk
- Simon Sinek https://simonsinek.com
- Andrea Callanan (Inspire Me) https://www.andinspireme.com
- Henry Engelhardt (Admiral) https://www.admiral.com
- Tom Blomfield (Monzo) https://monzo.com
- Cindy Rose (Microsoft) https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/
- MatthewJohn Brittin (Google) https://about.google/intl/en/
- Edward Enninful (Vogue) https://www.vogue.co.uk
- Jeremy Darroch (Sky) https://www.sky.com
- Richard Branson (Virgin) https://www.virgin.com