1. What did you do prior to becoming interested in music?
As long as I can remember, I always wanted to be a musician since when I was 9 years old. I wanted to be the conductor of an orchestra so I used to learn violin and piano from then. But before 9 years old, probably I had interests in dinosaur, insects
2. How did you get into performance?
When it comes to guitar, I listened to crazy train by Ozzy when I was a kid, and everything started since then.
3. What makes your style unique from the others that are out right now?
I use a lot of classical arpeggio patterns and sequences which is not that common in the metal world, and I use the guitar technique called chicken picking a lot which is not that common as well.
And I always try to put some simple melodies in my writing so it can make my songs more memorable.
4. If you were in front of a huge crowd performing- what would be the first thing you said?
5. Tell us about your latest release?
I’ve released the song ‘Hellcat’ from the upcoming EP ‘Elysium’
Maybe some guys would notice it, I got an idea of the song title from the car, Dodge Challenger Hellcat. When I was in LA, I used to drive one and made a lot of good memories with it. So I wanted to express that feeling through this song. It’s an aggressive song with some sweet melodies.
6. What goals do you have with this one specifically?
I’ve already released many albums and joined a lot of small projects. But I didn’t really promote myself as much as I should. I want to promote myself more as a guitarist by this Song and upcoming EP ‘Elysium’
7. If a new listener were to start with 1 song, which would you recommend?
It would definitely be the track that was mentioned above in the mighty “Hellcat”
8. What’s been a scary moment along the way?
Losing my passion for music. I always try to not lose it, but sometimes life and the world don’t work how I want things to be.
9. Who inspires you?
Gus G, Jeff Loomis, Randy Rhoads, Zakk Wylde, Lana Del Rey, The Neighbourhood.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I wanna have peaceful and stable life as a guitarist. Specially I want to make my own band as soon as possible. So if everything works well, I will be somewhere in LA with a dog and hellcat.
You can watch the brand new video here!