Generic Latisse (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is the first and best prescription treatment approved by the FDA for inadequate or sparse eyelashes, which can help people’s lashes grow longer, fuller and darker with Generic Latisse. Our Generic Latisse is authentic and genuine which is a prostagaglandin analogm, indicated to treat hypotrichosis of the eyelashed by increasing their growth including length, thickness and darkness.After the 16-week treatment period, a 4-week post-treatment period followed during which the effects of bimatoprost started to return toward baseline. The effect on eyelash growth is expected to abate following longer term discontinuation.
In the modern time, there are many causes for thinning eyelashes, such as aging, poor makeup habits, product overuse, medical issues, etc. How can we get them back and reconditioned? Generic Latisse promotes long and thick eyelash growth while simultaneously conditioning them to allow for healthy new lashes. Latisse will help you find your eyelash beauty again.
3ml = 5 weeks of Latisse
During our research, people who use Latisse will has 25% increase in lash length,106% increase in lash thickness/fullness, 18% increase in lash darkness. 3ml = 5 weeks of Latisse,to reach your full lash potential, 16 weeks of Generic Latisse is needed. After 16 weeks, one enters the “maintenance” phase. Continual use of Generic Latisse is required to maintain longer, fuller, darker lashes. There is no side effect to human body.
Uses of Generic Latisse
- Generic Latisse eye drop is mainly indicated in the treatment of Hypotrichosis (short eyelashes). Hypotrichosis is a diseased condition in which the eyelashes of human eye become too small and short. Generic Latisse eye drop also treat the irregular growth of eyelashes of human being. This eye drop increases the thickness of eyelashes.
- Bimatoprost is the main active therapeutic agent found in Generic Latisse eye drop. Bimatoprost is the prostaglandin analogue. Generic Latisse eye drop also treats glaucoma. In the Glaucoma condition, intraocular pressure of the eye becomes increase. Increased IOP can injure to the optic nerve and may cause permanent loss of sight.
These People need Generic Latisse
- Hypotrichosis (deficiency of eyelashes)
- Open angle glaucoma
- Intra Ocular hypertension (increased eye pressure)
How to use Generic Latisse
The method of application is different for eyelash growth and for glaucoma and ocular hypertension. But whatever is the treatment, first you have to remove the makeup, wash your face and hands to prevent any contamination. Contamination of the solution causes serious side effects. Do not touch the tip of the bottle with any other surface. Contact lenses should be removed before applying the drops because Generic Latisse contains benzalkonium chloride as a preservative and it can interact with contact lenses. You can put the contact lenses after 15 minutes.
1.For glaucoma or ocular hypertension:
Generic Latisse should be used once daily, mostly in the evening and one drop at a time into the affected eye. Your doctor may recommend a different dose based on your condition. Blot the fluid which comes into contact with any other part on the face. Once you stop using Generic Latisse, the intraocular pressure again increases. So you have to use it continuously as recommended by your doctor.
2.For eyelash growth:
Shake the bottle before using this eye drop. One drop of Generic Latisse should be applied to the upper portion of eyes with the help of sterile eye liner or brush. This drop should be applied to the upper base of eyelashes but always prevent touching into lower eyelashes. After using this eye drop with eye liner, close your eyelid for 3-4 minutes. Don’t blink your eyes. Don’t touch the tip of eye liner or brush.
Apply Generic Latisse (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic) once a day. Results can normally be seen after two months of use, although it usually takes three to four months to achieve the desired effects.
Once the desired length or density is achieved, apply Generic Latisse once a week to maintain this length. If you completely stop using Generic Latisse (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic) your eyelashes will revert to their previous state.
Some safety measures should be taken
- Generic Latisse should be applied to the upper base of eyelashes but always avoid touching into the lower base of eyelashes.
- Never touch the tip of eye drop with your hands.
- Avoid drinking of alcohol and alcoholic beverages, because it increases the feeling of giddiness and drowsiness.
- If you are a contact lens user, use Generic Latisse eye drop with some cautions.
- Properly wash your eyes before using Generic Latisse eye drops because to prevent from microbial contamination.
Generic Latisse can not be used when
- If you are hypersensitive to Bimatoprost and any other ingredient of Generic Latisse.
- It is contraindicated in pediatric patients.
- If you are pregnant and planning to become pregnant
- In case of breast feeding
- If you are wearing contact lens
- Things and activities to avoid while using Generic Latisse eye drop
- If you are using any other medicines along with Generic Latisse, you should discuss with your doctor.
- Generic Latisse eye drop should not used in combination with Xalatan, Latanoprost and other eye drop because they may cause a drug interaction of eye drop and alter the action of Generic Latisse eye drop.
May occur side effecct
Common side effect :Dryness of eyes,Burning sensation in the eye,Redness and irritation of the eyes,Visual changes
Severe side effects :Conjunctivitis,Conjunctival edema,Pigmentation in Iris
How to store Careprost
- It is necessary to store Generic Latisse eye drop in a cool place having a temperature below 250 C.
- Eye drop should protect away from direct sunlight or heat.
- It should protect from bacterial contamination.
- Keep the eye drop in dry and hygienic place.