Technology, an indispensable tool for the everyday life, has advanced very much these days. From the ultimate computer to AI by Google and nanotechnological robots that will help to clean the world’s water supplies. Many devices are made today to bring technology to the tip of the fingers or at the wrist like those wearable smartphones small enough to fit a wristwatch. There are some excellent options in the list of top smartwatches we present today.
2018 top smartwatches
Smartwatches are the ultimate trend in smartphones because all the amazing apps and function they can perform in a small square or rounded screen such as enabling internet by the voice, tracking your steps while going for a walk or exercising, portable media player, FM radio, heart rate monitor… and they look absolutely stunning. But only a few of them really value the cost they have, those are the top smartwatches.
- Apple Watch 7000 Series has a weight of 0.8 oz, one of the lightest in the market. It counts with a silver, space gray, rose gold and gold anodized aluminum case that is strong and durable. It provides a complete connectivity with your iPhone so you won’t ever miss any important notification. It counts with Force Touch which means you will be able to unlock different functions by the pressure you apply. But is not waterproof.
- Fitbit Charge 2 Wristband: has a weight of 1.28 oz and is oriented to sportive, health-driven people and for workout activities. It counts with a heart rate monitor while you exercise and allows you to maintain track of your heart rate and your breathing data while performing different sports activities so you could improve your fitness level. Its high compatibility made you able to synchronize with more than 200 different devices.
- Samsung Gear S3: weight 5 oz. This top smartwatch is made of silicone and has been tested against different outside elements. Compatible with Bluetooth so you have access to important notifications on your phone. It helps with payments through Samsung Payments.
- Fitbit Charge Wireless Band: weight 0.8 oz. It has a washable band, a monitor of the whole day activities and exercises recognition. Connection with iOS and Android.
- Brightpoint Pebble Time Smartwatch: weight 1.5 oz. It supports every app in the world and works with both Android and iOS. It put the notifications by day like a calendar, also allows you to record and send voice notes.
- Fitbit Blaze Special Edition: weight 1.44 oz. It has an attractive case and the option of checking your calories, steps and hours of sleep. It can connect to your cellphone GPS. It’s not waterproof.
- Huawei 2 Sports Smartwatch: weight 2.8 oz. It is a hybrid smartwatch. It includes GPS, sleep tracking and Google assistant.
- Tip watch E Smartwatch: weight 8.2 oz. It has the most friendly user system. Apps it includes a music player, a pedometer and even a portable tv. It resistant to water and dust. Powered by Google.
- Garmin Fenix 3 Hr: weight 3.2 oz. The best GPS. Excellent for athletes because it is sweat and waterproof and battery up for two weeks.
- Apple Watch Series 3: weight 0.9 oz. It is resistant to water and great for sportive people. Give access to your iPhone even at long distances.